Saturday, January 3, 2009

Smiles!

We got our first smile! I was so excited when Caiden first smiled at us! The picture below is Caiden smiling at daddy. It was really hard for me to get a picture of him smiling because they happen so fast. He doesn't smile easily yet it really takes some work on our part to get him to smile, he only smiles when he really wants to. If you haven't noticed already he is balding on the top of his head. Poor guy looks like an old man, a really cute one!

Hughey's dad and Laura visited this past week I will be posting pictures of that soon.



He really has filled out. Look at those cheeks!



2 comments:

j said...

Caiden and Mason have a lot in common. Mason was born with the top of his head nearly bald and has the lovely squishy cheeks too. Caiden is adorable! What a cutie!!! Congrats on the first smile. He is growing up so fast.

Renee' said...

Caiden is so cute! He is a combo of both of you I think :)
I hope you three have a great 2009!