Monday, March 8, 2010

Landon 4 months old!

Landon is 4 months old! I cant believe how fast time goes by! Landon is such a great baby. He is really happy, smiles and laughs a lot. He is a AMAZING sleeper! He sleeps about 12 hours straight every night and takes 4 -5 naps a day. He has recently started to play with toys but i think he prefers to eat his hands!

Here is Landons 4 month stats...weight: 16.6lbs (77%), height: 26 inches (84%), head: 43.7 (84%)

Landon is growing just like Caiden did at this age. Its amazing that Landon was born 2 lbs lighter then Caiden and has almost caught up to what Caiden weighed at 4 months (Caiden was 17.12lbs at 4 months). Its also amazing that he has grown just over 6 inches in 4 months...WOW!

I am loving being a mama to 2 little boys! I definitely have my difficult moments during the day. But when I am showered with kisses from Caiden or a huge smile from Landon those difficult moments are well worth it! I would never change a thing!



Playing with his favorite toy!



Playing with daddy!






2 comments:

Sandra said...

Beautiful kids! What a nice looking family. I'd love to get the Veal babies and the Carroll & James babies together sometime.

Shawna said...

Oh my gosh he looks just like his daddy!!! I can't wait to see you and meet your boys at SS soon! :)