Monday, August 2, 2010

So I dont forget...

I have a bunch of posts I want to do but havent found the time yet, I will update soon. Until then there are a few things I dont want to forget.

Landon started crawling on July 30th and today he started clapping, so cute! Also at 8 months old he started to do "So Big" and put both his hands in the air. On July 26th we had to take Landon to the emergency room because he was having difficulty breathing (I will post more about this later). At 7 months old Landon got his first tooth. He now has 4.

Caiden has started to do somersaults (on July 30th) which has been really fun! At around 18 months old Caiden started putting words together sometimes he put 3 words together. He has quite a vocabulary! Caiden is now climbing and running like crazy!

No comments: